Sunday, July 3, 2011

Must TRY these food @ Yilan (Part I of II)


 


Seafood at Yilan is fresh. You may buy it directly at Market (where the fisherman just come back with their returns). Woo, crowded with peoples to get fresh seafood with reasonable price.

 


You must try their Fried Rice. It may seem nothing special on it, BUT once you try it.....then you'll know what the taste is. Besides, their Fried Lala is nice coz it's freshness.


Fresh Sashimi (Toro)




Chuka Wakame

When i first saw Sashimi which my tour guide treat US, i told him that i only take Salmon. BUT once try it, I LOVE IT very much. Can't stop eating & finding everywhere now... Just wonder where I can get IT. The freshness, cutting, thickness & everything.....UNBELIVABLE.  Chuka Wakame is OK but not too much for me.


 

 
Oyster is my favourite no matter in raw or cooked condition. Since the Oyster is fresh, we ask them to cook it as Soup. Although it just a Steamed Cuttlefish, but you just can't IGNORE it. You'll know that you finally found the food's heaven. Meanwhile for the Steamed Fish, I don't really like it. Maybe, I don't like the fish type or it just not fresh enough to cook it in that way... ??
We spend NTD 700 for all Seafoods & NTD 760 for labour charges. We spent NTD 1'460 
(RM 156.95) for our lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment