Thursday, August 4, 2011

YummY foods @ Wuxi


Potato (Slices) - Wuxi



Cold Dishes



Fried Pancake


"Tung Bei Feng" is located in one of the biggest & newest shopping centre in Wuxi (forgot the shopping centre name). Their Fried Potato (slices) is nice & special. But, I don't quite like their Cold Dishes that we order. It taste ok but I do not prefer it. Fried Pancake taste nice as well. After all, I just prefer some of foods at Wuxi. You have to try Wuxi's Pork Ribs which I have missed it. But, I managed to bought some raw Pork Ribs which i still kept in my fridge. Their fish taste weird in every place of Jiangnan. This is because of it's Taihu Lake. Beside than above, we have ordered 1 Steamed Fish & Steamed Dumplings as well. It only cost RM 60 & shared between 6 pax. It so cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment